xoxo

Jika terdapat sebarang cadangan, anda boleh menyatakan candangan anda di mana-mana entri yang dipos-lajukan di sini. Sebarang hasutan berunsur fitnah adalah tidak dibenarkan di sini.

Monday, July 9, 2012

[FANFICTION] : IN TIME WITH YOU - CHAPTER 4


Chapter 4: In Time With You, The Realist

“Is everything ready for tonight?” I am talking through my phone with SME’s representative. Apparently everything gonna be as planned. Tonight, everything will be cleared out. I am so tired, I can feel my eyes getting droopy and about to doze off for a bit as I smelled a familiar perfume approaching me.

“Noona, why are you sleeping here?” Yeah, I am at the lobby. But the sofa was so comfortable. So I love to rest a bit at the warm lobby.

“It’s warm here. A bit tired. Do you have your recording here today?” Without opening my eyes, I know who the owner of that voice is. I let out a relieving sigh as I felt his strong hands massaging my stiff shoulder for a bit. He’s such a kind hearted younger brother.

“Yup, I just finished my final recording. I hate doing variety show, but apparently the viewers love me, so I’m doing it nonetheless.” He chuckled happily. I let out a proud smile carved over my face. The youngest member of TVXQ is now a fully grown man. “Junsu keep making you busy huh?”  He asked. I shook my head.


“Not really, I’m the one making him work 24/7 so I don’t have to face his childish tantrum and nonsense narcissism.” Changmin laughed so hard at my sarcastic remarks. He knew I didn’t really mean it that way. But indeed, Kim Junsu sold like hot cakes! Everybody wants a piece of him. So yes, I am indeed tired because of him.

“I can kick his butt if you want me too.” Changmin stated his stand in my favor. “I know how painful it was to be around him 24/7.” I let out a laugh. He’s always act malicious around Junsu though evidently he loves the older male more than anything.

“Why do you hate Junsu so much? Because he’s like a geese was it?” I jokingly poke his side, earning me his childlike giggles.

“Nope, I just don't like an ugly duck! Hahahaha!” Again, that infectious laugh filled the empty lobby area. I joined him in another round of good laugh.

“What are you wearing tonight?” I asked as I wiped dry my wet eyes. Changmin happy smile visibly got toned down as he heard me.

“I haven’t decided on what to wear yet. But my stylist probably prefers Gucci over Armani. I don’t mind any design as long as I look good in it.” Changmin modestly smiled. “I don’t know if Yunho-hyung is back yet, he’ll be there tonight, right?

“Yeah, I think so. He called me this morning. He sounds fine and happy and silly as always hehe. He said he’ll be there.” I assured Changmin that his dear hyung will be at the conference. “Hey, are you ready to do it?” I can’t help myself. I am curious over Changmin’s feeling. Shockingly, Changmin just nod his head in reply.

“I am glad that you are this calm, Changmin-sshi.” I grabbed his large hand and grasped it for a second, wanting to tell him indirectly that I’m there for him too if he needs me.

“Well, it is inevitable Noona. Everybody is waiting for us. Our fans must have been waiting for this moment like crazy all these years. I am more than ready to free this burden off their shoulders. Off our shoulders too.” He’s a smarty pants for a reason. He’s always the most rational one among them.

“Yeah, I think so too. Well, all the best then?”

“Thanks, Noona. You’re gonna be there, right?” I nod my head at his query. “Of course you will, but Yoochun hyung gonna be there too. I thought you’re not in talking term with him?” I laughed at Changmin’s last statement.

“We’re fine now. Though I feel like killing him sometimes, but yeah, we’re fine now. Actually, he can’t help it. He ‘likes’ me too much, he had to talk to me somehow or he’ll die. I’m his PR too remember? Hahaha!” We were both laughing at the fact that Yoochun always get on my nerve and I’m at his. But we always work our difference out somehow.

“Oh crap. Noona, they sent my clothes to Yunho-hyung and hyung isn’t home yet! The maid text me she needs to go home now and leave the suit in the house.” Changmin seems pissed as he read the message he just received. “You are not off work yet, right?” He looks desperate.

“Yeah, I need to brief Junsu out after this about his press conference this weekend.” I go through my green bag looking for something to help Changmin out. “Here. The red one is the key for front door.” I hand him a bunch of colorful house keys.

“Noona you are the best! Thanks!” Changmin grinned happily. “I’ll give this back to you as soon as I get my clothes back. See you tonight! Dress to kill, okay?” Changmin will always be Changmin, always reminding me to look my best.

“Still remember the password right?” I asked. He nodded vehemently and bow his head a bit as a sign of greeting and ran away towards the entranceway like his life depends on the suit.

I was about to head over Junsu’s room when my phone rang again. It’s Yoobin. Park Yoobin to be exact.


No comments: