xoxo

Jika terdapat sebarang cadangan, anda boleh menyatakan candangan anda di mana-mana entri yang dipos-lajukan di sini. Sebarang hasutan berunsur fitnah adalah tidak dibenarkan di sini.

Monday, July 9, 2012

[FANFICTION] : IN TIME WITH YOU - CHAPTER 3


Chapter 3: In Time With You, The Drama Queen

Earlier that morning…

“Argh!!! Eyebags!!! How am I gonna go out today?!” and so he screamed as he looked over his face closely at the back of the silver spoon during breakfast.

“Gah! Drama queen. Stop fretting over your look and start eating!” I poured some milk into the cereal bowl and shoves it right in front of the depressed Kim Jaejoong. I can just shook my head as Jaejoong keeps on poking his eyebags with his index finger. So stubborn!

“I’m a CF king—“He opened his mouth as I shoved a spoonful cereal into his mouth and have the gut to continue “not a drama queen duh…” while munching the crispy cereal. His big eyes were eyeing the cereal bowl and his pink lips started to form a pout. Not to mention a crease forming in between his thick perfect brows. He’s stressing out over something.

“Yah, no strawberries? I need berries for my—”. I plopped in some fresh strawberries into his bowl to shut his smart-drama queen- mouth from making further rants. His bitchy rant session is the last thing I needed early in the morning.


“Why are you up so early?” He helped himself with another spoonful cereal and strawberry. I don’t even manage to retort his question as he blurted another one. “Why are you waking me up this early?! I need my beauty sleep!” Again, he picked up the silver spoon and mirrors his left eye, checking on the dark circle forming under it.

“You can’t sleep, remember?” I prepared some toast and took a bite after spreading some raspberry jam on a piece of it. Jaejoong frowns made me roll my eyes for the umpteenth time. “I think you were drunk when I saw your tweets this morning.” Kim Jaejoong is still clueless. He gawked at me as if I had 3 heads. “You woke me up at 3am in the morning, crying—“

“Yah! Whoever said I was crying?!” For god sake, the older male gasped in horror. I hate to say this, but I am both loving and hating Kim Jaejoong just because his drama queen trait. It was just epic. But this is getting sillier than normal.

“Then whatever you were doing this morning, you, indeed, had waked me up at three am. And you better give me at least one good reason why you had eyebags that big so that I can save your CF deals later today!” I have to be firm with this one. He might look fragile but he is goddamn stronger than the bulldozer when it comes to argument. “Go straight to the point and stop being a silly girl.” I sipped my juice as I sat in front of him.

Nothing came out as he quietly ate his cereal. So I waited patiently while having my breakfast. “A drama queen can never look silly and I’m not a girl.” Hah! And he never leaves me alone when I accused him for being such a drama queen.

“Can never look silly, but can be a bit retarded, yes?” without notice, he smacked my left arm. He might have to connote it well because he’s all smiling shyly. Yet dude, everybody knows how big your arm is! I can only grimace in pain. It’ll surely bruise.

“It’s about tonight. Again.” Yup, Jaejoong has had me discussing tonight’s matter for 7 days in a row and I should’ve known he would be waking me up that early because of it. “As our PA, PR and manager, sincerely, truthfully, do you think it is for the best?” There’s an obvious indignant in his tone. I barely understand why he sounded that way. Well, to think of it all over again, I indeed understand his worries.

“It isn’t the best of my interest. But it is the best if you think it is.” I know. Not helping much. Haha. But I just can’t decide for these guys. This is their life, together as Dong Bang Shin Ki. They had to be the one deciding. “I’m happy though, and proud of you guys.” I smiled. Jaejoong silently wiped his cheeks, which I suspected to be wet with tears.

“Yah… Don’t be like this… When you think of it, it is gonna be a good news!” I wrapped my arm around his broad shoulder as he shook into his another dramatic episode. “You wanna do this since a few years back right? So just let it go and be happy about it.” I pour him a glass of water. He drank it slowly like an obedient kid.

“Promise me everything gonna be okay?” With gleaming red eyes, he looked at me and pouts. See? Here’s another man-child I had to handle. I let out a sigh “Of course you silly!” and knocked his temple with his cereal spoon that I’m holding. “Yah! Why do you always hit me?!” He rubbed it with a continuous pout adorning his visage.

“Duh… You hit me first, remember?” I speak up my thought as a matter of fact. Upon hearing that, Jaejoong let out a chuckle and silently said I deserve to be beaten for hurting a beautiful angel like him. Though I can perfectly feel that his heart is still heavy with tonight’s matter, I think he finally feel assured.

“So you are ready for tonight? I’ll help you with your best suit?” I smiled in hoping that he’ll smile too. But my own smile faltered as Jaejoong didn’t respond. For a few minutes, he just sat there and playing his puffy cereal around with his spoon. I downed the last drop of my juice and decided to leave Jaejoong alone.

“Where are you going?” His voice filled the extensive kitchen.

“I have to go now. Junsu has an interview this morning. Wanna come?” I put everything inside the sink and wash the glass and toast plate.

“No, I don’t think so. Need to do some fitting. My suit for tonight needs some altering.” Absentmindedly, Kim Jaejoong replied. I smiled. So he’s ready for tonight.

“Don’t worry too much. You’ll look good in anything.” I heard him laughed.

“Unlike Kim Junsu, right?”

“Damn you..."  He laughed louder. "Kim, Jaejoong, what a bitch.” I laughed as he laughed harder


No comments: