xoxo

Jika terdapat sebarang cadangan, anda boleh menyatakan candangan anda di mana-mana entri yang dipos-lajukan di sini. Sebarang hasutan berunsur fitnah adalah tidak dibenarkan di sini.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

[FANFICTION] HIS DECEIVING LOOK - CHAPTER 4

AND HELL BREAKS LOOSE


The clock seems to tick so fast; the last time I took a glance; it was 1:30p.m. in the afternoon. I didn’t notice the time passing remarkably fast, as I watched Ayden slip into a deep slumber after 3 hours of throwing a fit. It’s almost 5:00 p.m. now, and I should be going home. I walk to the window, where water was trickling down the window. The storm hasn’t ended yet.

I pull on the soft material that wrapped my body to prevent myself from feeling cold. It was a pink bathrobe... I hate pink; or I think I hate pink. I turned around when I heard the soft sound of the bed sheet ruffling. The reason for all the evening fiasco is sitting on the comfortable bed; his face is still as pale as it was before. He had fallen asleep while watching Ayden fall into deep medicine induced sleep. As I glanced at him, I noticed he was keeping his eyes on me.

So he’s up now… then I should go. Where are my clothes? Aren’t they done dry-cleaning yet? I must go home now, before I lose my mind.

I turned my back from him and I heard him coughing. Oh no... Please no, not him too.


“I’m fine, don’t worry...“he reassured as he chuckled to himself.

“I need to get back...“I tried to sound like I’m not having any concerns for his well being.

“Are you mad at me?” I look at him, who was now sitting at the edge of the bed. He was staring at his feet; both of his slender arms were on his sides, clutching the bed. His head hung low between his broad shoulders.

My heart skipped a beat. I didn’t know if I should have been mad at him at that moment, because I’m the one who started it all. When I called asking for a doctor, I told the receptionist ‘my son’ is sick. When the doctor came, he asked me all lot about Ayden which I obviously didn’t know. When I couldn’t answer him, the doctor pissed me off by accusing me of being a careless and irresponsible mother. It hurt as hell, even though he had every right to say those things considering that a mother that doesn’t even know her son’s age, birthday or medical record is nonchalantly an irresponsible mother. Yoochun was not even out of the bathroom when the doctor came and started interrogating me like I was a criminal.

Yes, that really pissed me off! I wished that I was Ayden’s mother that time; so that the doctor could do everything appropriate to cure him. I’m pissed off, so the only thing I could do was yell at him to do his job instead of criticizing me for being an irresponsible bitch. Forgetting that Ayden was there, sobbing, shivering, and clearly very sick, I felt two strong arms wrap around me from behind, calming me down. It was Ayden’s dad, Park Yoochun, the heartthrob. He hugged me. I froze though I felt that hell was breaking loose.

“I’m mad at the doctor, but he didn’t know, right? Thank God you got out of the bathroom before I strangled him to death.” I didn’t want to mention the hugging-me-from-my-back-thing, but the thought made me blush fiercely.

“I never thought you could yell like that. Hahaha.” he tilted his head a little, revealing a smile.

“Well, you don’t know me that well. We met for the first time 5 hours ago, remember?” I return his smile with my own.

“I just really felt like hugging you back then.” I could barely hear his voice; it was as if he was whispering to no one.

“Why?” I asked out of curiosity.

“For being there for us when no one would want to...” He shot me those sad eyes again. I bet he already rehearsed that look a thousand times every night before he slept, because its effectiveness in bringing sadness to any heart was unbelievable. He’s a great actor, and all of his fans knew that.

“Stop looking at me like that!” I threw a small cushion lying on a sofa located right next to me straight at his head. He dodges it with ease and laughs.


“Well, that was unexpected! Hahaha! ” His addictive laugh made me smile. I took a brief glance at Ayden, who was in a deep sleep after eating his medicine.

“Stop being stupid, you have a kid on your hands. You have to be strong.” I sat next to him.

“Jaejoong-hyung would fall for you.” He chuckled, and my heart skipped a beat again. How can a full grown man be so adorable? But what was he talking about?

“Huh? Jaejoong? ” Did he really believe that I’m a Jaejoong’s fan? I actually am, in fact, I love all five of them… but Yoochun has always been my favourite.

“Yea, I bet he’d fall for you if he ever meets you.”

“Are you saying all of this just because I told you before that I’m Jaejoong’s fan?”

“Um, yes? Ahahaha!” he laughs again; I love it when he laughs.

“You are a jerk, you know that, right?” I hit his left arm jokingly.

“Ouch, that hurt! Are you sure you’re a girl? Because your hit was stronger than the mighty Changmin’s!” he rubbed his arm as he continued laughing.

“Shut up...” I felt a bit of humiliation.

“Thanks, Elle.” I felt his left hand on my right. I left his warm hand on top of mine for about 3 seconds before I pulled it away...

“If you utter those ‘thank you’ words again after this, I’ll murder you.” I said it out of pure annoyance for his thanking habit.

“Haha, Okay. But still; I’m thankful that you’re here. For you to be the one who Ayden would meet...”

“Stop, okay? I just happened to be at that place.” I reasoned out.

“So, did you feel forced to help me?” His eyes were searching for an honest answer.

“Not at all. Even if you were not Park Yoochun, I would never have the heart to leave Ayden alone there in the crowded street. I’ll still help you with the police thing, and I will still accompany both of you to this hotel...”

“Stay, will you?” Maybe what Yunho had said in AADBSK3 couple talk regarding Yoochun was all about his emotions and thought through his expression, are not entirely true. It was his eyes... His pleading eyes...

“I told you to stop looking at me like that.”

“I mean it. Stay, will you?” I sensed urgency in his voice.

“In case you haven’t noticed, we’re strangers. I can’t be here with you.” I reasoned it out, and he stayed silent for a moment before nodding his head.

“I'm calling the housekeeper. They should’ve returned my clothes an hour ago...”

“Will you be okay? It’s raining out there...” He sounded genuinely concerned.

“I’ll be fine... It’s not dark yet.”

I heard the door bell ring a couple of times, and Yoochun open the door. He was talking to a person from the housekeeping department; I recognized her uniform.

“Elle, come here for a moment.”

“Yes?”

“We’re very sorry for the inconvenience ma’am, but there’s been a problem in our department a few hours ago. We can’t return your clothes at the moment— “I flinched at the word ‘ma’am’

Maybe she thought I was married. I bet Yoochun told her that I’m his wife... Or I did look old?

“Really? So when can I get them back?” I was too tired to argue.

“Before midnight, I assume, ma’am... There’s—“I cut her reasoning off and said...

“It’s okay. Just return my clothes whenever they are ready...” I smiled at her, not wanting to sound rude...

“We’re really sorry ma’am.”

“There’s nothing I can do right? So what’s point of making a fuss about it...? Just bring it back A.S.A.P—“It was clearly obvious that I was too tired to argue. I suddenly thought of Ryn. Maybe she could come after work, bring me some clothes, and take me home. I walked inside and sat next to Ayden, Pushing his stubborn bangs off of his wet forehead. I noticed his long, curly eyelashes and his flushed cheeks were wet. He had been crying silently in his sleep; I couldn’t help but feel my heart clench painfully at the sight of his suffering.

Mum, did you felt this exact hurt feeling whenever I got sick?

“I need to call my mum. She must be freaking out that I didn’t call her at all.” I pulled my phone out of my bag, checking for any missed calls or messages.

“Where do you live? Is it somewhere near?” He asked.

“I live far away from here in the suburban area. It’s about a 2 hour drive from here. I didn’t drive today, so I’ll need to take the train and bus to get home...” I answered him before sending a text message to Ryn, asking her for help.

“So I guess you can’t get back without your clothes right? Maybe I can go down and get you something to wear from the hotel’s store...”

“No, my mum will be freaked out if I came home late and wore something different from what I wore this morning. I’ll try to ask my friend for some help since we both own the same cardigan. That way, my mum will not notice any difference if my friend let me borrow hers—“I smiled reassuringly. I didn’t want to stay there much longer. My mum will definitely murder me if she knew I was in a hotel room with a stranger!

My phone rang; it was an incoming call from my best friend. Ryn.

“Ryn... Can you come?”

“No dear, I’m afraid I can’t. I’m still at work right now, and later I’ll have to fetch my mum at her in-law’s place. She’ll kill me if I pick her up late...“

“Really? Hmm... It’s okay then...”

“HOMG!!!how did you two end up in a hotel room? You’d better be careful!” 

“It’s a long story; I’ll tell you later. Don’t worry about me. Bye...”

“I’m sorry, dear...”

“Don’t worry about it. Just in case my mum calls, tell her I’m staying at your place tonight, okay?”

“Okay, but make sure you call her too...”

“I will. Bye...” I hung up the phone and I turned my head to the right. Yoochun was watching me attentively, and I stared back at him. What was on his mind? He seemed so full of thought all of sudden; he looks amused.

“What?” I hate it when people look at me with an amusing expression when I didn’t know the reason for it.

“I think God really wants you to stay with me tonight.” He said, humorously. I threw my phone at him and he caught it surprisingly. Damn, his reflexes are great...

“Shut up, I’m tired. You call my mum and tell her I won’t be home tonight for saving your sorry ass...” I don’t know where that stupid idea came from.

“Elle, have I told you Jaejoong-hyung would fall for you?” I heard him laughing again. He sure loves to laugh. His eyes glinted with adorable mischievousness.

“Yes, you said that twice before. I bet he’ll fall for me for real if you kept saying that.” I rolled my eyes. Stupid Yoochun!

He kept on laughing silently and only stops when his infected lungs and throat strike him into a long coughing fit.

“Serves you right!” I handed him a bottle of mineral water, and he drank half of the bottle. I kept on watching him; He sure is good looking...

“I really felt like hugging you back then, and I kind of feel like doing it again...” Damn, what a playboy. He smiled genuinely and I froze when I realized he was heading my way...
Again, what am I doing here anyway?

To be continued...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beta reader: Skye Lin


1 comment:

Unknown said...

omg..
hugging?

senyum lebar sgt.
so sweet^^