xoxo

Jika terdapat sebarang cadangan, anda boleh menyatakan candangan anda di mana-mana entri yang dipos-lajukan di sini. Sebarang hasutan berunsur fitnah adalah tidak dibenarkan di sini.

Sunday, May 5, 2013

THAT ONE SONG THAT MAKES YOU...

"I don't know about you but I' m feeling 22...Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you... You don't know about me but I bet you want to... Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22." 

Hi guys! Okay, that came out wrong, ada girls jugak kat sini kan? Or there's nobody come here anymore because I'm too busy saving the world instead of writing blog entries. What? You guys tatau yg I ni superhero??? OMG sangat lame kalau tak tahu! XD Just kidding guys, I'm just being myself. Lazy as hell, as always. Haha. 

Now, so many things had happened within these four months of 2013. Even entering May, so much bad sad things had happened. But I'm not here to bitch about it coz nah, I don't want to dampen everyone's (or nobody lol) mood with my blah blah sad sobbing stories. I just wanna tell everybody, THANK YOU. 

For being there, for being awesome and supportive, for being true.
Friends, you know who you are. I love you so much.
Now, senyum sikit coz I am talking about you in this lonely blog hehe.

Ah, about this song.
Everybody has a song that makes their heart leaps, or at least makes them feel free.
Makes them feel they can do anything.
Or at least makes them wanna dance coz they feel a lot better.
I listen to music all the time and I love so many songs! 
My fave song changes almost every 5 seconds for crying out loud LOL! 
And the genres are never the same for every 5 minutes. 
Kinda bipolar, I know! 
But then, this 22 song came, 
being played by radio station at the right time, right place, right moment.
Every single time.
And I feel invincible.

Yeah, that's the word.
I.N.V.I.N.C.I.B.L.E

I might change my mind even before I publish this entry, 
but at this moment, 
though I'm happy, free, confused and lonely in the best way, 
I think it's miserable and magical at the same time.Yup, I just quote that song again LMAO.


Now, tell me if you have one particular song that makes you feel something special. 
Because sharing is not just about caring, it's a way of living too! XP

xoxo 

(p/s: Pilot Cafe is on it's way to be adapted into movie. I freaking hate the idea I wanna kill something because of it.)

No comments: